[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:51:29 MST 2007

Today, I was doing my morning banking and was surprised (actually shocked)
that there was not one but two transactions from VOIPJet for $250 each. Of
course, although they are a ITSP is never surprised me that a lot of the
ITSP never seem to actually have a real phone number to reach them. After
waiting to see if I would get a return e-mail (and this point, no), I opened
up a ticket with PayPal for the unauthorized transaction. I knew that the
service was going bad, but I didn't expect this.

Just a word of warning

--
Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein