[asterisk-biz] tollfree 800 or 877

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Fri Mar 2 12:16:22 MST 2007

Teliax provides toll-free metered. No channel limit. 2.9c/min and
$4.99/number.

We have 4 US POP's to get your traffic onto our network quickly. All on-net
traffic is terminated directly to a PSTN gateway. We also have excellent
blended and tiered termination pricing.

Kind regards,

David Aldworth

Teliax Inc.