[asterisk-biz] $0.0079 USA SIP Termination Wholesale

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu Mar 1 16:12:57 MST 2007

Yes, you have my implication correct. The web page says "2 channel flat
rate" and then it sort of says "not really". What I mean by full
disclosure is you tell the consumer exactly how many minutes are
allowed. That can be a limit for one billing cycle or some kind of
rolling average, but at least tell the customer what you expect in clear
language. Using words like calling cards, chatrooms, conferencing is
like they are getting into my business too much. It's really about
minutes so stick to minutes. Don't say unlimited if you don't mean it.
Leave that for vonage and the many vonage copy cats.