[asterisk-biz] $0.0079 USA SIP Termination Wholesale

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Mar 1 13:23:32 MST 2007

I don't know about his ratios, but I have a carrier partner that has a
product with no restrictions for .0085 for interstate termination and which
also has over 63,000 intrastate npa/nxx's as part of the program as well. If
you send an intrastate call that is not covered, my carrier partner will
send back a 503 reject code.

The rounding is 6/6,no usage commitment required.

Please contact me to either test or for more information.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services

951-780-3131 (office)

951-850-0887 (mobile)

515-322-0273 (fax)

MSN IM- jaykordic at hotmail.com

Yahoo IM - jaykordic at yahoo.com

Cellular/Wireless portal:

http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtgc
om
<http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtg
com&pageid=682&EID=6641> &pageid=682&EID=6641

  _____