[asterisk-biz] $0.0079 USA SIP Termination Wholesale

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu Mar 1 12:54:20 MST 2007

I just looked at the website This is so typical. Why not just publicly
state the number of minutes really allowed for a flat rate DID? Maybe a
conferencing application would only use one channel of each DID for one
hour every Monday morning. OTOH, a "normal" user might be on the phone
1000 minutes per week. Some of these people really need help. The lack
of full disclosure does not build trust, does it?

Flat-Rate DIDs support two-concurrent channels.
Per-Minute DIDs support four-concurrent channels.

Multiple Concurrent Channels (Virutal PRI) available

Flat-Rate DIDs cannot be used for applications like Calling Cards,
ChatRooms, Conferencing
Alternate pricing is available for high-volume/multi-channel applications.

Pricing Information

One-Time Setup: *$0.00*

Monthly Fee: *$3.99*

Usage Fee: *Flat-Rate $0.00/Minute*