[asterisk-biz] U.S. 50 State Calling Prices for Non-Volume

Matt Dunkin mdunkin at innflux.com
Thu Mar 1 07:53:23 MST 2007

For Flat Rates...

Cheap of the cheap would run you about $0.013 (maybe a little less).
A higher end termination could cost $0.02 - $0.04 (depending on who it
is there is a lot of variation)

For Blended Rates...

You could expect anywhere from $0.003 to $0.08 (depending on where you
are calling in the US)

- Matt Dunkin