[asterisk-biz] Looking for DID with long number support

Enky asterisk at bgopen.net
Thu Jun 28 08:07:22 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking for DID which to transfer the digits, dialed after the number to me. For example, if the DID number is +442073333333 and someone dial +4420733333339999 I want to receive the whole dialed number, including the four digits after the number. Is there anyone can offer such service? Does not matter in which country or area. No matter which protocol and codec supports. Please if someone know such DID provider, just tell me. Thanks.