[asterisk-biz] Do you have any promo videos for your asterisk pbx related biz?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:35:00 CDT 2007

On 6/27/07, Andy Davidson <andy at nosignal.org> wrote:
> Is the room code still 22622 ?  I setup an extension so I don't
> forget this week, and it's telling me the code is not valid.  Is it
> not possible to test access to the room will work until Friday ?

Hi Andy,

Yes, the code is still the same. If you're hearing "Welcome to
Talkshoe. Please enter..." you are connected to the SIP server. You
can only connect to the actual "room" when we have opened the
conference which is usually about 10-15 minutes before. You can "brute
force" test the DTMF by entering a digit or two and # and see if it
says "Your passcode is invalid" and will repeat what you entered.  I
assume you've also signed up and have a 10 digit PIN ready.

Anyone with questions, doubts or problems is welcome to email me
anytime. There are other codes for testing if need be, but I'll have
to be there to open the room.

/r