[asterisk-biz] FW: Snom IP Phone Dealer

Majid Y. Dalvi majid at quasarsoftech.com
Wed Jun 27 04:42:16 CDT 2007

Hi,

I found this on the snom india website.

"Snom India is a Joint venture between snom Technology AG, Germany and
Pyramid professional services Pvt Ltd, India   . Snom India markets the
entire range of products from snom Ag as well as its own products under the
SI name"

SI products are their own and not Snom's, and they have mentioned this on
their website.

Regards
Majid