[asterisk-biz] Do you have any promo videos for your asterisk pbx related biz?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:17:42 CDT 2007

In addition to the weekly Asterisk Conference, I'm preparing an even
bolder move, the Asterisk TV Channel! If you have any voip related
videos that talk about voip (and preferably asterisk) please either
post links here or write me off list.

The Asterisk Users Conference *next* week, that is on Friday July 6th
will be one of the events live on the TV channel assuming everything
works which is never sure in beta :)  While I realize not all voip
content makes compelling video, some inevitably will and the novelty
of video is a good way to get your name over. Digium understood this
early, but then, they're pretty bright in general.

Join us for the conference this week, I have no idea what it's about,
but we'll find something.

Many people write asking about conference information, all of which
can be found right here:

 http://x2z.eu

It takes exactly 90 seconds to get a free Talkshoe account for the PIN
that allows us to recognize you. This makes it easier to handle the
muting and unmuting needed when a lot of people are on the conference.

The http://Talkathon.org site gives more general info about things and
there will be an alpha version of the Asterisk Channel there at some
point.

See you Friday!

randy