[asterisk-biz] 4 port fox cards that work with telecom providers in india

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Jun 26 10:10:42 CDT 2007

Jaswinder,

Quoting Jaswinder Singh <vicky.r at gmail.com>:

> Hello
>
> I want to know about a good 4 or 6 port fxo cards that work properly
> with indian providers like mtnl ( mumbai ) . Any other recommendation
> for fxo cards that people have properly tested and works with  indian
> telecom providers ??

Digium TDM04B works very well with MTNL, including the caller ID,
offcourse it needs some tweaks, we can provide you with the same.

Infact I have been doing the beta test for the same with bugs.digium.com

Let me know if you require the card, we are in the official chain of
Digium Distributor / Reseller chain back here in India.

BTW, we are in Mumbai.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,