[asterisk-biz] porting from wireless carrier

nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 25 19:54:26 CDT 2007

We actually offer a service where we can provide you with did forwarded to
your cell or any number with unlimited incoming.This is offered for $10 per
month and up and running in 5 minutes.

So therefore when you dial the did from your pstn or cell it will ring you
in any state in the U.S.A or any province in Canada. We provide Washington
state dids for $10 and anywhere else in Canada and the U.S for $15 unlimited
to any phone,this way you can use it as an unlimited branch extension or for
giving someone your number without divulging your original number. (no
calling card usage please). For all interested please contact me off list at
nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca

Nigel