[asterisk-biz] Carrier needed for 1 million minutes per monthcommitment

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Jun 21 18:00:40 CDT 2007

I have a switchless reseller of Level 3 offering an Interstate rate of
.0082/minute (Instate rates vary) with 6/6 billing for an 80/20 RBOC/Non
RBOC blend with NO COMMITMENT! Additional blends are 70/30(.0087) and 60/40
(.0092).The protocol is SIP G711 or G729 and terms are offered (7/7 or
30/30) on approved credit.If credit is not extended,then a prepayment is
required. The IP address that the client would send to is a Level 3 IP.
Please let me know if I can provide additional information such as
Intrastate rates,the contract, RBOC NPA/NXX's.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Master Sales Agency for Wholesale VOIP/TDM termination/8XX-DID origination
1-951-780-3131
MSN IM- jaykordic at hotmail.com