[asterisk-biz] IAX gateway recommendations

Peter Lindquist peter.lindquist.th at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:11:36 CDT 2007

Atcom has just made an 8 port IAD

Globalsources:
"China (mainland) -- Atcom Technology Co. Ltd has launched the AG-820,
an ATA that supports standard SIP and IAX2 protocols. It has a built-in
router and supports static IP, DHCP and PPPoE.

The plug-and-play device features call waiting, call on hold, call
transfer and local conference. It has hotline, black list and call limit
functions. It supports T.39 fax, and G.711a/u and G.729 codecs.

The AG-820 features VAD, CNG and VLAN. It can be configured via HTTP or
Telnet. It has auto provision for DHCP, FTP and TFTP. It also supports
64-bit AES encryption.

The model has eight FXS, one WAN and one LAN ports."

Hope it help...

//Peter
www.voipperiod.com