[asterisk-biz] International SIP termination provider that bills...?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Jun 16 02:40:09 CDT 2007

Douglas,

Compare this exactly with your Credit Card company, they give you
credit coz you bound to make payments within that particular LAW.

Over Internet, I dont think it can work, and hence its all pre-paid.

More over there is Fraud happening on VoIP calls all the while (you may
be well aware of it) So thats the reason why you wont find a provider,
unless you stay very close by to you or he/she knows you very well.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,