[asterisk-biz] vps vserver

jltaylor at metrotel.net jltaylor at metrotel.net
Wed Jun 13 08:54:33 CDT 2007

I'm looking for help with Trixbox on VPS - vserver.
I have a few offices, I want them each to have their own VPS.
My hardware, public IP.

Any "experts" out there?

--
James Taylor
MetroTel

disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system.  MetroTel, 3505 Summerhill Rd, Suite 11, Texarkana, Tx  75503.