[asterisk-biz] Quote Reqest

Barton Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Tue Jun 12 21:16:55 CDT 2007

We have a custom IVR Application running on our own asterisk server
in-house.  It is our desire to move this entire setup to a hosted
environment.  The preferred vendor should be able to offer a complete
solution including the items listed below.  99% of the calls are inbound
from US cities. Callers to the DID's are calling to listen to the
installed IVR application for messages recorded by my Customers. The
connection will be 1-way except for some touch tone interaction with a
menu.

Here's what I need:

1. Dedicated hosted asterisk server on CentOS with LAMP install
2. Ability to install and use a custom asterisk extension conf, several
custom AGIs and several MySQL databases
3. Ability to act fast on setting up services, great uptime and provide
quick email support
4. Ability to Port 400 (714-228 & 714-676) local DID's from MCI to your
company.
5. Ability to purchase additional DID's from many US Cities on-the-fly
as needed.
6. Ability to support up to 72 concurrent connections for about 1 hour
(2:30 to 3:30 Pacific) a day 7 days a week during peak season and twice
weekends.  Average call duration currently is 1.5 minutes (Mar).
Highest Call counts:   Jan = 36226 & 64360 Minutes.   During the off
season months (Apr - Aug), 24 or less connections will be needed -

I hope I've provide enough information for you to quote.  I'm looking
for a quote that's flexible to allow for my seasonal calling. Possibly,
a flat rate service fee to cover off season calling and that increases
during peak season. Currently, we providing this IVR application on 3
Local TDM T1's from MCI. If you can provide the above, please send your
quote or questions to me.

Barton Fisher
Innovative Communications
7439 La Palma Ave