[asterisk-biz] Nicaraguan DID?

ashwin cauroo cauroo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 14:31:37 CDT 2007

go hell i'm fed up with all ur nonsense mail ok
I am currently traveling through nicaragua and I was wondering if anyone out there offered iax (preferably with the ability to transfer a call) connectivity down here. I have a server in virginia that is my main business line and it would be good to be able to forward calls to here. Very low traffic (just me at the occasional internet cafe')....

--
Mike Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge