[asterisk-biz] Re: European A-Z provider needed

Sérgio Araújo sergio at 3gnt.net
Mon Jun 11 14:35:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

Tomer Horn <thorn+voip+asterisk-biz at ivrit.org.il> wrote:

> Looking for European A-Z termination providers (SIP/IAX2), reliable
> quality & good stepping. Call-center traffic primarily to the USA &
> Europe. Volume is not detailed. Advantage for those who can provide
> reliable CID to the U.S.

3GNTW is a portuguese IT consultancy company, ISP and VoIP operator.
Right now we're selling retail only, wholesale offer will be launched
next month. Check out http://voip.3gnt.net/.

Best regards,
--
Sérgio Araújo

3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda <sergio at 3gnt.net>
SIP: sergio at 3gnt.net GSM: +351 914 257 547 Fax: +351 252 377 116
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. Darwin,
C. (1871). The descent of man.