[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon Jun 11 08:34:52 MST 2007

I saw someone inexplicably take a shot at you just for writing too
much.  I've always found your posts well thought out and informative,
and certainly, I wasn't forced to read them if I regarded them as
marginally relevant.

It's the tone here that is the problem.  It probably discourages
participation, and does not serve us well.