[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Jun 10 13:37:58 MST 2007

Alex or "The know it alls"

Are you saying that you know everything?

If anyone thinks that they do then that person has no need to be on the
list.
This list is to learn from others so if you know everything about
asterisk you can't learn any more.

So why would the "Know It All" stay?

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

Did you check your US Greenbacks for GOLD Today?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=USbill_email