[asterisk-biz] Best Quality Wholesale A-Z Termination

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:29:24 CDT 2007

Yeh 1.5/cent for USA is too much for wholesale . Try vitelity, voipjet
. Vitelity has some issues though they allow only 30 outgoing channels
even though they say its wholesale but sound is good .. Voipjet works
great for some and some have lot of complaints because they dont have
any support .. but they work good for me and if there is problem then
you cant contact them but its mostly fixed very soon .