[asterisk-biz] Voix Manager new Switchboard Application

Luciano Vaccarella l.vaccarella at voix.it
Fri Jun 8 09:53:26 CDT 2007

Hello Henry,
We can supply customization on request. We are working on an OEM
program to meet the request of distributors, providers, carriers or
embedded system integrators.
It is planned to provide an api engine, in such way developpers can
integrate Voix Manager with pugin and addictions, this in the 2 Release.
The price of the regular application will be wery reasonable (we are
defining it).
For the customization will depends on the type of customization and
quantity order.

Best Regard

Luciano

Algoritmi srl