[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:34:55 MST 2007

Sorry, didn't mean to get any flamewars going.    Thanks to the folks who
have contacted me and had a discussion.  It seems most of the issues come
not from IPSECs "retardation" but from Verizon's.    It boils down to the
fact that they want my LAN to be public IPed, rather then private IPed (like
most LANs are), *sigh*... when yah want something from the beast, you have
to play with the beast.

Now I remember why we use Level3, XO, Coretel, etc for everything else.