[asterisk-biz] Free Links

Astawerks doug at astawerks.com
Wed Jun 6 19:50:17 MST 2007

Sorry I forgot to add this in the previous message, If you own a website or
just want to promote your favorite site you can do so by checking out our
links page HYPERLINK
"http://www.astawerks.com/links.php"http://www.astawerks.com/links.php . We
do not discriminate or regulate . As long as the site is nothing illegal,
porn, smut , hate or other garbage go ahead and post it. We are a small
business just like you trying to make it in this world.

JB
HYPERLINK "http://www.astawerks.com"www.astawerks.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:03 PM