[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Jun 6 09:00:15 MST 2007

Hi Matt,

Quoting Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com>:

> So absolutely no one here was interconnected with Verizon?  I am going to
> shoot this over to asterisk-biz, also, in hopes someone may have missed it
> that is on the biz list.  The question again is:
>
> Has anyone on this list connected with Verizon's SIP product?  We are
> currently undergoing interop testing with Verizon, and honestly, it seems
> like the most convoluted process.   I'd be interested in talking with
> someone else who has gone through this and run a few things past you.

I believe Rehan had posted Verizon IPSEC related stuff on the list.

In any case, I think it would be a good idea for getting some sort of
IPSEC hacking in place provided :

A) You got enough zeal B) Enough time to experiment on the hacking.

In any case, I am interested to help on the interops.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,