[asterisk-biz] Call Center Application

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:28:44 MST 2007

Gary:

     We have a Decameron Hotels as a client. They have differnetes call
centers at diferents countrys, we manager the one at Mexico. But they
also have others at Colombia, El salvador, and other countries. If you
need any help, or contact with the international it manager, send me and
email.

    Also we have the sells callcenter of  mexican a fligt company

    So if i can help you send me and email.

Alvaro Parres
IT Director
GRUPO XMARTS SA DE CV