[asterisk-biz] Hotel phone systems and service

Sam Tam no-junk at cyber-telecom.net
Mon Jun 4 11:02:10 MST 2007

Well as I remember well. I think they are preprogrammed Nortel connect to
server. Since you can poll data out of those equipments to get live data..
But I may be wrong.
I think there also nothing stopping you to try it on asterisk since the
concept is not that hard. Each line represent an extension which all set on
post pay. And you get the bill from the asterisk once the customer check
out.

If there is inbound calls, then you can have it go through a IVR or a live
person.

Sam