[asterisk-biz] Dealing with Polycom (becoming certified) in Canada

Craig Lawrence craig at mytel.net.au
Fri Jun 1 18:50:01 MST 2007

We've just completed that same process and I can confirm that Polycom's
own back end authorization systems don't include references to Asterisk
but do have Digium. Just call your Polycom University admin rep and they
will assist.

Regards

Craig Lawrence

www.mytel.net.au <blocked::http://www.mytel.net.au/>