No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

boxes connected to a pair of 2u servers. I agree it makes the wiring job a
lot less complicated. I've just never actually heard of anyone doing this in
production.

> For a point-by-point comparison, see
> http://www.xorcom.com/astribank-technology/astribank-vs-channel-banks.html

This discusses nothing about latency or jitter when using 8 devices on the
same USB bus. Other than that, it looks like a nice comparison, and there
are certainly some perceived advantages.

> I'd be happy to answer any other questions about this technology...

OK..

1. Do you have anyone in the field that I can talk to that is running 8
Astribank 32 port units on a single Asterisk server?

2. How do you deal with latency / jitter issues when you have 8 devices
interrupting on the USB bus?