No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

&quot;Working together with Skype, our goal is to help businesses boost
productivity and reap the rewards of feature-rich telephony software, =
all while
saving a substantial amount of money,&quot; said Danny Windham, CEO of =
Digium,
the creator and sponsor of Asterisk.&quot;<br>
I was under the impression that Mark Spencer was &quot;the creator&quot; =
(if
someone had to be named), maybe my theories on the whole Adtran created =
Digium
on the down low are more than just theories?&nbsp; <br>
Now Danny Windham, the former President and COO of Adtran has been given =
credit
for creating Asterisk (In an actual Digium press release).<br>
This hidden Adtran agenda is really coming to light.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Steve Totaro<o:p></o:p></p>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C91F4A.09237350--