No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

voip channels first for outgoing, once the limit of cuncurent voip calls is
reached use the ISDN and also use the ISDN for incoming/failsafe in case
adsl line goes down)

We do have a solution that does that but we have not tested it in the UK
If interested contact me off-list and we can discuss about it

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com