[asterisk-biz] FXS gateway

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:17:38 CDT 2007

You could look at the Astribank 32 from Xorcom .... For the 32 port you are
looking at roughly $57/port

On 7/31/07, Henry L.Coleman <asterisk at voip-pbx.ca> wrote:

> Hi all, I'm playing around with the idea of using a couple of 24 port
> FXS gateways and using analog phones for extensions.
> Can anyone recommend a bullet proof device that works well with * and is
> less than $70 per port ?
>

> --
> Henry L. Coleman.

Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein