[asterisk-biz] Lost DialTone Problem With Linksys Pap2

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jul 30 13:48:12 CDT 2007

We have a problem with a customer who has 100 Pap2 over seea's

The Pap2 in his office seems to work fine, but the pap2 with his customers seem to loose dial
tone 2 times a day.

There are over 50 customers which are loosing the dial tones.

We are loosing dial tone's on the pap2 which are registering to our asterisk.

Any clues how to fix it?

Willing to pay 200$ for the permenant fix.

Rehan

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com