[asterisk-biz] Hardware Supplier

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:24:22 CDT 2007

Jeff:

We can do the Linksys products and are an authorized Linksys reseller so we
can provide you all the provisioning docs as well. We don't have SNOM but
have you looked at the Linksys SPA series of phones? Take a look here:
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C1&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1139414787856&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=8785601941B02

10 x SPA2102 @ 74.99ea = 749.90
3 x WIP330 @ 219.99ea = 659.97
Subtotal 1409.87