[asterisk-biz] Jay Kordic - Level (3) Termination Post

Thomas Sullivan tsullivan at tsgglobal.com
Sun Jul 29 11:37:36 CDT 2007

Hi Jay,

Agree with your opinion you believe its Level (3) termination.

Disagree that it is Level (3) termination.

Agree that the IP's are Level (3), but there's a difference between
Public Internet IP addresses and RTP trace IP addresses.

When you post those kinds of rates on the Level (3) "VT" Network it
really taints the credibility of anything else you post anywhere.

As you know, TSG is one of Level (3)'s 1st voice customers since 2003.
We pay our bill every month on time and are enjoying our 5th USA
Termination (VT) rate reduction with Level (3) based on our volumes and
excellent credit history.

We are realists and don't profess to be anything that we are not but we
"do" have 14 ingress points into the Level (3) Voice network  based on
our volumes, where the typical Level (3) client has 1-2 ingress points.

Now as for your carrier telling you any different my only comment is
that these are the types of companies that taint the industry and
deliver something other than what is promised.

All this is just my humble opinion based on our long term relationship
with Level (3) and the community at large.

All- this is not a knock on Jay Kordic- its TSG's opinion that he's a
hard working and ethical individual and good consultant to do business
with.  I just can't help myself in correcting misleading products by
carriers out there.  - Again all this is just my humble opinion.

Please confirm receipt and let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Tom Sullivan
TSG GLOBAL INC. **delivering an unmatched balance of industry experience
and stability since 1994**
3916 Mendoza Road

Palmetto, FL 34221

Office Locations: Boston, MA - Tampa, FL - Austin, TX - Chicago, IL -
Ahmedabad
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox
&rlz=1I7GFRC&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=ahmedabad&spell=1>
, India
Voice: 941-822-2015
Fax: 877-874-3329

24/7 NOC number: provided to clients as part of escalations list
msn id: tsgglobal at hotmail.com
FCC 499 ID#826295
tsullivan at tsgglobal.com
www.tsgglobal.com <http://www.tsgglobal.com/>

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing."