[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Click-To-Call Solution?

charles charles at mexuar.com
Wed Jul 25 05:02:31 CDT 2007

Hello List,

I am responding to the request for click-to-call solutions.

We are a software development house based in the UK and I take care of
Global Sales & Marketing for the company.

We have a product available called CorraletaT SDK, a technology for placing
Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls from within a website, an email or
any application - even CRM.

If you require a customn designed application we are capable of offering a
complete solution. From softphone design, Asterisk programming, integration
and consultancy. You can see an example of CorraletaT SDK in action at
www.nightexchange.com <http://www.nightexchange.com/>  This was deployed 3-4
weeks ago and developed by the on-line dating agency Lavalife in Canada.

You are welcome to contact me off list and I look forward to helping you
with your projects.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Charles.

Charles Woods

Mexuar Communications Ltd.

www.mexuar.com

charles at mexuar.com

Tel.DDI +44 (0)161 866 0028 Mobile +44 (0)7894 338260