[asterisk-biz] Animus & Andies (was: RE: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 36, Issue 91)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Tue Jul 24 08:58:20 CDT 2007

	Just one more sample of the "Andy0" bot output follows, quoted/appended
below.

	I think it's got a rule designed to make me post more to the list. I
won't send any more of its crap to the list, but I will supply more of
its output on request. I expect that until someone turns this creepy
thing off, it will continue to send me gibberish attacks. But I won't
clutter the list any more, now that we have its fingerprint for piping
it to /dev/null .

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein