[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 23 05:22:35 CDT 2007

The following testimonial looks funny to me.  Why does the English look
like Andy's?

Quoted testimonial:

"Thanks for your good service when we have ordered your phones, the
visit of your technology team to USA moved us, thanks for your help.
we will establish long business relationship with your company "
Vonage--------USA,Oct.2006