[asterisk-biz] IP Phone w/ RJ11 Headset

Tim Koehler digiumlist at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:23:11 CDT 2007

Hi Matt,

I just ran through the company and looked on all phones, everyone is using
an RJ-9 plug for headsets (Cisco, Aastra, Mitel, Siemens), including our
phones --> snom.

What should be more interesting than the size of the plug would be:

a) is the plug amplified or do you need an additional amplifier
b) how is the wiring on phone side done.

For more information on snom side please have a look at:

snom300
http://webcms.snom.com/wiki/index.php/Snom300/Accessories/Headset

snom320, snom360 and snom370
http://webcms.snom.com/wiki/index.php/Snom320/Accessories/Headset

Cheers

Tim

On 7/20/07, Matt Dunkin <mdunkin at innflux.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of an IP phone with an RJ11 headset jack?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt Dunkin

snom technology AG

Tim Koehler