[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Jul 20 11:15:58 CDT 2007

Now through August 31st we are welcoming all SunRocket customers to make the
switch to Packet8 and are offering *FREE ACTIVATION* ($29.99 value) on top
of *FIRST MONTH
FREE* ($24.99 value) for the following Residential Plans:

 *Freedom Unlimited*

 *Freedom Global*

 *Freedom Annual*

This is a total discount of* $54.98 OFF *the start up cost! No Coupon Codes
are needed - just make sure your customers are going to
WWW.THEHORIZONGROUP.BIZ to place their orders and the discounts will
automatically apply.

In addition, REBATES from last quarter have been extended through September
30, 2007.
Now through August 31st we are welcoming all SunRocket customers to make the
switch to Packet8 and are offering *FREE ACTIVATION* ($29.99 value) on top
of *FIRST MONTH
FREE* ($24.99 value) for the following Residential Plans:

 *Freedom Unlimited*

 *Freedom Global*

 *Freedom Annual*

This is a total discount of* $54.98 OFF *the start up cost! No Coupon Codes
are needed - just make sure your customers are going through your site to
place their orders and the discounts will automatically apply.

In addition, REBATES from last quarter have been extended through September
30, 2007. Now through August 31st we are welcoming all SunRocket customers
to make the switch to Packet8 and are offering *FREE ACTIVATION* ($29.99
value) on top of *FIRST MONTH
FREE* ($24.99 value) for the following Residential Plans:

 *Freedom Unlimited*

 *Freedom Global*

 *Freedom Annual*

This is a total discount of* $54.98 OFF *the start up cost! No Coupon Codes
are needed - just make sure your customers are going through your site to
place their orders and the discounts will automatically apply.

In addition, REBATES from last quarter have been extended through September
30, 2007.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group