[asterisk-biz] DIDs in Canada, Israel, and elsewhere

Yaakov Menken menken at capalon.com
Thu Jul 19 21:30:42 CDT 2007

Hello,

I'd appreciate third-party recommendations of reliable sources for DIDs
in Canada and Israel. We have a few clients who want these now, and
expect growth in both regions.

Someone posted that he had created a forum for evaluation of origination
providers, but I could not find that post in the archives -- and I would
appreciate a reminder!

I looked around, and could not find any providers of India DIDs. Is
India blocking its numbers from VoIP? Considering how much of their
business depends upon VoIP, that seems quite strange.

Yours,

Yaakov Menken

--
Yaakov Menken