[asterisk-biz] India + A-Z TDM 1/1 Available

Go4Calls go4calls at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 17:11:24 CDT 2007

Hello,

please download our A-Z rate list with technical form. and send us back with your full information so we can open test account.

http://www.cyber-call.net/rates/7-7-7.xls

Thank You
Cyber-Call

Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com> wrote: ok

how to test, how to pay you

i want to send calls from

carrierx.us

Date sent: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Go4Calls
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] India + A-Z TDM 1/1 Available
Send reply to: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion

> Hello,
>
> If you are searching for quality A-Z TDM/CLI White routes, and need test please feel free to contact us.
>
> Benefits:
> - Using World class carrier grade Switch
> - Online CDR, IVR, Compatible with Blocked Port area.
> - Multiple backbone partners for every single destination/breakout
> -Compatibility - Compatible with all types of hardware (All Gateways, Switches,
> -Call-Router, Servers, IP phones) and also Net meeting.
>
> Technical Support - Testing capabilities,
>
> All destinations will be billed on a 1/1 basis (except Mexico)
> For further details please visit us at www.cyber-call.net
>
> Thank You
> Cyber Call
> Email/MSN : support at cyber-call.net
>
> ---------------------------------
> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Mahatma Gandhi.