[asterisk-biz] IP Phone/Hard Phone

Seysan AFShin9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:17:06 CDT 2007

Thanks every one.

I'm going to open a new thread for IP Phone Stores in USA/Canada.

Please keep posting in this thread about Good IP Phones with Models.

I was wondering has anyone used IP Video Phones  with Asterisk ?

If yes, please as before mention the models and brand.

One more question: Are the Polycoms or Linksys or SNOM phones are AutoCodec?
I mean let say there is three HARD Phones by Polycom for example, and 1
Softphone that only supports G711 or GSM codecs, But the Default codec in
Polycom is set to G729, Without Transcoding or any Codec Conversion by the
Asterisk, can polycom automatically switch to G711 to establish the call ?

Thanks,

AFShin Seysan