[asterisk-biz] Maximum Load

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jul 18 15:26:54 CDT 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:

> So are you denying that Adtran did not supply any funding to "Digium
> Inc." or "Linux Support Services" nor own stock in the corporation?

I said nothing of the kind. 'Adtran owns Digium' is *very* different
from 'Adtran has ownership in Digium'; the former implies that Adtran
has some sort of controlling interest in Digium, which they certainly do
not. I cannot say anything more specific than that due to the fact that
Digium is a privately held corporation, but I can assure you with no
uncertainty that Adtran does not own any controlling or majority
interest in Digium.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies