[asterisk-biz] Maximum Load

Seysan AFShin9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:52:39 CDT 2007

Thank you for your detailed opinion/answer/suggestion for Digium.

As there isn't such official benchmark, I think if all of us gives the
his/her own experiences will give us an idea.
Same question has been asked in the FreeSwitch forum some time ago, and
although there was no official answer, but some people had a very helpful
experiences and ideas.

So, please share.

Afshin