[asterisk-biz] IP Phone/Hard Phone

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Wed Jul 18 10:40:22 CDT 2007

Based on our sales volumes, most of our customers prefer Linksys or
Polycom.

The popular Linksys models are the SPA942 and the SPA962.  The SPA932
sidecar with support for Asterisk is still in beta testing, but looks
promising.

The popular Polycom models are the SoundPoint IP 320,330, 501, 550, 601,
and 650.  And we provider our customers with the latest firmware.

http://store.voxilla.com/

--

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP

Chief Technical Officer