[asterisk-biz] IP Phone/Hard Phone

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 18 01:58:04 CDT 2007

Hi,

We have done two recent deployments in mid-size offices (12-16 phones
each), with Polycom phones.

The IP330 has been wonderful for the average user, and the IP 650 with
side car for the higher end users.

For some reason most of our users who have the IP 650 have requested the
side car, the directory option, or keying in the DID/extension is just
too much work for them.

                                        Harry