[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Astawerks doug at astawerks.com
Mon Jul 16 22:18:37 CDT 2007

That sucks really bad. I had a feeling two weeks ago that this was going to
happen when I got an e-mail from them that said they are ending their
website affiliate program.  The part that sucks is my neighbor signed up
with them last week and even ported his number over.   I don't know what
will happen with his number now.

Astawerks
VoIP Hardware sales and consulting
http://www.astawerks.com