[asterisk-biz] PBXware 2.0 released!!!

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Mon Jul 16 15:37:49 CDT 2007

Why do companies persist in forcing someone to register when they are
still examining the product being offered and are unsure as to the
desire to provide information to the company?

I wanted to see what you provide at what price, but alas I must register
to be able to see that type of info.

SO I guess i won't be finding out know.....

Dave